9.23.2005

everyday drama

I was waiting for my soy latte at this Soyclub that Sandy recommends.
The guy at the counter was like doing everthing in the mean time.
The guy who just paid was waiting very unpatiently and he even demanded more avocado slices in his sandwich.
The girl who was in front of me was kind of flirting with the guy at the counter. She even left him like a two dollar tip. Too bad he didn't see it when he turned to make her coffee.

I was thinking maybe I should go to the place "grounded" that I spent my yesterday afternoon with. It was more low-key, and more not exclaiming " the organic life style equals soylatte equals vegertarian equals yoga or pliates..so on and so forth"

Those little place are all the same in certain ways, which sometimes I do like and sometimes I don't.

The price you are paying for the soy latte or green tea latte you're holding now, $4.28 dollars.

The price of sitting at the window at the corner of Greenwich Ave & Jane Street, watching people create their little act even when they are walking on the street, and blogging about all this...
priceless.

沒有留言: